We are moving all Atari Lynx related content over to Atari Lynx Vault and all our shop content over to K-Retro Gaming. Please update your bookmarks!
As a result of this change, the following will no longer be available: Online Lynx Emulator, Collection Tracker, Game Ratings, News. If you are interested in contributing content to Atari Lynx Vault, we are seeking editors and maintainers.
Why is this happening? First - the Atari Gamer branding is changing to K-Retro Gaming to allow us to expand to providing games, replacement parts, and mod services to other game consoles. And second - The content management system running Atari Gamer is out of date and Google AppEngine (where the website runs) will no longer allow it to run after the 30th January 2024, so in order to preserve all content we switched to a new and modern content management system and chose a website domain that better suits the subject matter. Since we are operating this website in our spare time, on top of full time family and job committments, some features had to be dropped.
Challenge the hottest video poker game of the world. How many rounds can you win?
This is basically the Poker Solitaire portion of the Atari 2600 game Casino or the game Poker Squ♠res ported to the Atari Lynx.
The object is to place twenty-five cards out of fifty-two on a grid five rows wide and five rows deep to form the best poker hands you can, horizontally, vertically and diagonally. The better your poker hands, the more points you get.
Points are awarded in the following way:
- For each row with one pair: two hundred points
- For each row with two pairs: four hundred points
- For each row with three of a kind: eight hundred points
- For each row with a straight: one thousand points
- For each row with a flush: one thousand four hundred points
- For each row with a full house: one thousand eight hundred points
- For each row with four of a kind: two thousand points
- For each row with a straight flush: two thousand four hundred points
- For each row with a royal straight flush: two thousand eight hundred points