You have found the secret scroll of the time lords, but the torches you left along the way are going out.
- You can briefly see everything at the start of a level before the torch goes out.
- Find your way out through the darkness.
- Collect the key and find the door.
- Avoid enemies (snakes, mummies, spikes, spiders and dancing Egyptians).
- Eye of Ra activates your third eye, and for a brief moment you can see the chamber again.
- Programming, graphics and music by Sampo Rintanen
- Original game-play concept by Jeffrey Daniels i.e. Jeff-20 at the Denial Vic-20 forums
- Level design by Kevin Mosley, Agata, rj1307, Karri Kaksonen, LordKraken, Brent C. Bandusky and Sampo Rintanen
- Font "Egyptian Mercy" and font "Compression" by DamienG https://damieng.com/zx-origins
- CG Pixel 4x5 font by Vyznev
- Other fonts by Sampo Rintanen
- Music: "the Streets of Cairo" SR Version
*Special thanks to everyone that's been involved in creating the fantastic tools and documentation for Lynx development and to everyone on the forums helping out with the level design. Without you, this or any of my Lynx games wouldn't have been possible.
Note: This is the Sillyventure2k19 competition version of this game (5th place in Game competition).
|Release Type||💥 This is a recent release!|
|Release Date||2019 - 12 - 08|
|Players||1 on Console, No ComLynx Support|
|Lynx SD Save Support||No|
|Can be Paused||No|
|ROM Size||256 KiB|
|ROM MD5 Hash (headerless)||N/A|
|EEPROM (for save data)||No EEPROM|